Sunday, May 30, 2010

Just Fall

I think about you and I want to tell you to just fall. Just fall into my arms and let me hold you endlessly til our lives end. Fall and never regret it, embrace it and let me love you.
I see your face and inside, I'm screaming to your soul to let loose and just fall for me. Seeing you smile makes me fall, I fall everytime it spreads across your face. I fall everytime your arms wrap around me and I feel like the world stopped around me.
Just fall and leave the past where it is, look toward the future and just fall into my heart. Amazingly you put a smile on my face which not many people get to see, much less have the ability to do.
Thoughts of you run through my head all times of the day and nite. In my dreams your heart is mine and we are happy. When I'm dreaming, I don't have to ask you to fall, you've fallen.
I want to wrap my arms around you and hold you close to my heart. Rub your body gently and lovingly as you relax. Just fall and never be afraid to be hurt again, I'll catch you...I promise!
Let down your guard, open you heart, let your love out and trust that I won't hurt you. I've never had any intentions to hurt you, never would want to crush you, please just fall.
Give into the requests of my heart and let my love flow towards yours...just fall and let everything be ok. There's no questioning how I feel for you, you cause no regrets in me.
I've given up on trying to fight it, I've fallen for you. Putting a smile on your face causes me to fall over and over again. Having your arms around me makes everything ok.
I'm yours for as long as you keep me around, my heart belongs in your hands and I'll never go anywhere. When you sleep at nite, I am sending my love your way in hopes it'll return with your love.
With every day that goes by, I wait for the day that you will just open up yourself and you will just fall in love with me forever. Fingers crossed and heart on you, I want you to just fall... I'm here to catch you my darling... for now, and forever!


Love, Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think.... :-)